INVISALIGN® FOR TEENS
Teens are busy with school, sports, and social activities, and the idea of traditional braces can be daunting. Fortunately, there is an alternative: Invisalign Teen. Invisalign is a discreet, comfortable, and effective way to straighten teeth and a popular option among teens.
What’s Different about Invisalign Teen?
Invisalign Teen aligners are designed specifically for the unique needs of teenage patients, with features such as extra space for growing teeth and erupting molars.
Invisalign Teen aligners feature small blue dots called “compliance indicators.” These dots are located on the back of the aligners and fade over time with wear. Compliance indicators help parents and orthodontists ensure that teens are wearing their aligners for the recommended amount of time each day, which is usually between 20-22 hours.
The Teenage Years are Busy Enough: Let Invisalign Simplify Orthodontic Treatment
- No need for metal braces – Invisalign Teen is virtually invisible
- Aligners are smooth and comfortable and won’t irritate your teen’s mouth or gums
- Aligners are removable, making eating, brushing, and flossing easy and hassle-free
- Invisalign Teen is effective in treating a wide range of orthodontic issues, from minor spacing to more complex bite problems
- Blue indicator dots on the aligners fade over time, making it easy for your teen to keep track of their progress
- Designed specifically for teenagers, with extra space for growing teeth and erupting molars
- Ideal for active lifestyles, as aligners can be removed during sports and other activities
- Straighter teeth can improve your teen’s confidence and self-esteem
* With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear
** The Invisalign Teen Confidence Survey was conducted in 2014 and polled 3,577 U.S. teenagers ages 13–17 and 2,118 U.S. mothers of teens ages 13–17; plus an oversample of 101 mothers of teens ages 13–17 who wear or have worn
Invisalign clear aligners. The survey was conducted by Kelton, a leading global consumer insights and research firm.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.